Did you know that dark chocolate firms the face wrinkles and open the pores? Did you also know that the UV damage and the use of chemical products have an effect on your skin? Then this mask will help you to eliminate those effects.
What you will need?
- 2 tablespoons of COCOA POWDER
- 1 tablespoon of ALMOND OIL
- 1 tablespoon of HONEY
- 1/3 tablespoon of LEMON JUICE
- 1 tablespoon of SEA SALT
What you have to do.
- Mix ingredients together into a thick paste and apply on the face,
- Let it stay for on your skin for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
How it works.
- The LEMON JUICE gently exfoliates and removes dead skin as it open the pores,
- The high level of antioxidants in the dark COCOA helps to promote cell repair and firms wrinkles.
We hope you find it helpful, and have great results while commenting what you would like me to post next time ;).