Everyone wants their nails to grow fast and strong. They add beauty to your hands.
Nails are made of the same protein, called keratin, as that of hair. Fingernails grow faster than toenails, although growth is still very slow. On average, fingernails grow about one-tenth of an inch each month. But sometimes they grow even slower.
Several factors contribute to slow nail growth. These include the aging process, hormonal changes in the body, health problems, chemotherapy, medications and nutritional deficiencies. On the other hand, faster nail growth can be seen among children prior to puberty and pregnant women.
Here is a simple DIY trick to achieve this.
- Natural healthy nail growth
- Shiny nails
- Strengthen nails
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
HOW TO DO IT:
- Mix olive oil with lemon juice in a small bowl,
- Heat the mixture into a microwave for about 3 minutes,
- Soak in your nails for 10 minutes,
- For fast results do this procedure at least once a day.
One of our clients started her journey to healthy strong nails and in just 3 months she transformed from tiny nails to having beautiful natural nails
Book you manicure and pedicure appointment at The Rub Spa by clicking on the make appointment button at the top.