Acne scars an issue here is a home remedy for you to try, what I share is all that I have gone through. I am only too shy to share my before and after pictures, but to those who have seen me before and the progress now, ‘huhu’ my then isn’t now and my confidence is so back. Been there and so happy with where I am now, here is one among the things I tried.
BENEFITS: Exfoliate your pores and cleanse your skin.
What You Need:
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of oatmeal
- 2 drops of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
HOW TO MIX:
- Pour the cup of water into a medium container and place on stove at a medium heat,
- Add the amount of oatmeal and lemon juice needed,
- Let it cool a bit away from the stove and add the cinnamon powder.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply the mask to clean face and leave it for 20-25 minutes,
- Wash face with lukewarm water, pat dry with a face towel and apply a bit of moisturizer for your skin tone.
- Repeat once a week for a month then once a month for three months. This will blemish the acne.
Book for a facial treatment at the Rub Spa by clicking on make appointment at the top of the blog post.